Sunday 1 March 2009

Nappy Cakes

I have had a lovely crafty weekend, I managed some child free time and spent it treating myself to some new crafty bits and pieces.

On friday I made a nappy cake for my friends baby shower, it went down a treat and I plan to make some more of these for my craft stall in november. I have a friend due at the start of may, so she will be getting one too. I also have a request for a twin cake which shall be fun to make.

I had a jewellery order through my facebook group recently for a pearl necklace. I tried out many different styles and she has now confirmed which she would like and has also ordered some earrings to match.

I have spent this evening making cards with my new treats. An old school friend is celebrating the birth of their little girl who arrived yesterday so their card is made and ready to send!

My other half is on the late shift this week, so I plan to spend my evenings making bits and pieces for my craft stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment