Thursday 26 February 2009

Productive Day

I have had quite a productive day today, I spent some time with my mum which was nice. I went swimming with a friend to help our bid to tone our 'Mummy tummies' up and I also made a few pieces of jewellery.

I made a necklace using jade gemstone chips spaced out along the thread. I also made three pendants, I have been experimenting with twisting the wire to make a spiral.

After our swimming session, I went shopping for a few crafty bits and pieces and picked up a few items which will go well into hampers I am going to make. I picked up a gardeners journal in the sale for a gardening hamper I aim to make. I also picked up bits and pieces to make a nappy cake for a friends baby shower on Saturday.

Jewellery photos to follow, no natural light to photograph them!

No comments:

Post a Comment