Sunday 15 February 2009

16th Feb 2009 - My first blog!


Welcome to my blog, I have been thinking about writing a blog for awhile, especially with our wedding being at the end of the year and more recently I have started making jewellery and other crafts again.

I try and get a bit of crafting in each day, mainly for my sanity! I am also one of those people who can't start something and leave it half finished very often.
Sometimes my little helper likes to join in so things take longer than I would like! My daughter has her own bead set, card making set, paints etc all for herself, but guess what. Mummy's look prettier and somewhat more appealing!

I didn't get any done tonight as we spent the day at Puxton Park as its half term. We had a great time, meeting up with a friend and her baby. I could have spent a small fortune in the farm shop.
So for now I will leave you with a terrible photo of the jewellery I made yesterday for our wedding. I salvaged the beads from the bag that came with my wedding dress. The other half called me 'cheap' I call it being 'thrifty'. I need to make some adjustments to the necklace and swap beads around but I am happy with how it came out. Hopefully a better photo will show in more detail the beads that I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment